Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Name Frames


Today I decided to post a name frame that I made at a class last week. I couldn't post earlier because the lady that I was giving it to could have seen it before I gave it to her. Well she recieved it yesterday and LOVED it. I think it turned out really cute. The frame is from Walmart $3 and the stamp set I used is from Stampin up. The paper is random scrapbook paper that I already had. I will have to get this stamp set at our next monthy get together. These were really pretty easy, you do have to use a stampin-ma-gig to get the letters straight and close enough to each other. I am really thinking about making these for all my coworkers for Christmas gifts this year. I am making a scrapbook for this lady too, she is retiring and Thursday will be her last day so I have pic to get printed and pages to get done so til my next post.

No comments: