Tuesday, August 16, 2011

For my Friends



I have started a new bible study with a few friends of mine, Ruth J. (shes leading) Shelly H, Brenda K. and her niece. It is called Beloved Disciple by Beth Moore. Well I wanted to give a small gift to each and I had seen these cute little note pads at Madel's while picking up my work book.

I had to cut one of the note pads down a little, and had to stamp a saying on the pages of another but they were fun to make and the girls loved them.


Ingredients: 1- 12x12 double sided pattern paper(you could use solid)

I scored it at 6in for the center fold then flipped the paper and scored at 4in, rounded all corners, the bands are cut at 4in, 3in and 2in. I used stamp set Blessings from Heaven from SU a misc stamp from HL. I matched the colors and used SU inks. If you have question please ask. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute books and such a great little extra something for your bible study. Thanks for sharing how easy it is. I need easy these days hehe