Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!!!


I saw this idea in a book and I knew I had to try to make one of my own, I usually don't decorate for Halloween I mainly stick to the Fall theme that way I am able to leave things out until Christmas and even then I put more snowmen things out so that I am able to leave those out until after New Years. Anyways on to my BOO project, these are made from chipboard letters that came from Hobby Lobby. I used mog pog to adhere the paper down, and bought some Halloween ribbon that has spider webs on it to tie the letters together. This is a very easy project, I am doing another one right now that I will post in a few days for Thanksgiving. It will be more of a challenge to get the letter together. Stop back by and take a look!! I am fairly new to blogging hope you enjoy looking around!! I am going to try to start making videos if I can figure that out before long, if anyone knows a great place to learn please let me know. I have a camera to video but not sure about the editing stuff. Thanks Kelly

1 comment:

Norma said...

Super cute love it!!!I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see more projects:)
Hugs,
Norma