Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Card and Tuesday Challenge


Ok this is my Chritmas Card for this year and it also is for Momo's Tuesday challenge. This stamp set is from SU, for the black background I stamped large white snowflakes, I took a white piece of cardstock stamped the image using embossing ink pad then sprinkled black embossing powder on it and heat set it. (the snowman is part of this image) mounted it on a piece of red cardstock, stamped the saying and added the little clear bubbles, oh for the scarf I cut small thin strips of red cardstock. I really dont send out very many Christmas cards but this one is pretty easy so a few more people might get cards this year. LOL!!! Thanks for looking! Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Janet said...

super cute card! Nice job :)

girlia said...

adorable

Unknown said...

Love the snowman. Nice job