Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanks






I seen this idea in a Hobby Lobby magazine, I painted the chip board letter first, then picked and trace the letters on paper, cut out the paper letter and inked the edges. I used modpodge to adhere the letters on to the chip board and applied md podge over the letters to add a loss. Used ribbon, buttons, flowers and sentiments. I used wide ribbon for a way to hang it to the wall. I think this would be cute to hang in a childs room with there name on it. Thanks for looking. Kelly

3 comments:

Janet said...

So beautiful!! I really like the papers u picked. It will be a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing Kelly :)
Oh, what's md podge (sp?) and what can I use it for? U mentioned adding gloss? where can I purchase?

Janet said...

Please visit my blog for an award.

http://paperhoot.blogspot.com/2010/11/hooray-my-1st-blog-award.html

Janet :)

Kelly said...

Sorry about the spelling I didnt catch that!!! MD podge is MOD PODGE and it commes in matte or glossy finish, I did mine in matte but I thought glossy would be great finish also. Thanks for looking! Kelly