Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tonight, Stamp Club Night!! Whoo Hoo!!

It seems like FOREVER since our last meeting. We got a little mixed up on dates and this is why it seems like forever. Well anyways, each meeting we have a card swap and I wanted to share the card that I will be swapping tonight.

Well here it is!!


I had seen this new punch from stamp in up and some really cool ideas, I did get this layout from another site but can't remember where. Sorry!
Ingredients for this card:
white card stock card base is 5 x 6 3/4
metallic yellow layer cut at 4 3/4 x 6 1/4
white card stock layer cut at 4 1/2 x 6 and
embossed w/SUeyelet embossing plate
I used the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch to punch 4different
colored bouquets, purple,yellow,green and blue.
added eggplant colored ribbon.
The sentiment is from mega mixed messages.
This was a really fun card to make and I think I will be making a few different cards using this punch.
Have a great day! Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the card. The background emboss goes great with the new doily punch. That's on my list to purchase as soon as I'm done buying baby stuff hehe. Grandbabies come first these days.