Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween treat bags (kinda lol)


Back

Front

The stamp in club that I am in every month always has a swap every month it is different. We use to just do cards of your choice but lately we have stared a new way of doing them. I will try to explain: each month a different person in our group host the get together, the month prior that person know who they are and they decide what we will be swapping. Example: when I was host I chose a card using fall colors, the girl before me choose a card using pink, black, white. It really alot of fun, we bring enough for everyone to take a different card or project home. With that said this Oct I need to bring some type Halloween treat bag, I ended up making 2 different ones. Today I will show you my favorite and it was very easy. I seen it in www.chicknscratch.com you should check out her site if have not already stumbled across her.  These are made with an 8x8 piece of cardstock.
The rosettes are a 1x 12 piece of DP scored at every 1/2 inch. One side of the treat holder holds a card and the other side hold a piece of candy. These were very fun to make. Thanks for stopping byb. Kelly 



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute treat bags!

Kelly said...

If you think they're cute in the pic, you should see them in person. You did an awesome job with these, Kelly. Thanks for sharing!