Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sympathy Card

I am in a stamping group that meets once a month, we have a wonderful demonstrator, her name is Louann. She comes up with some wonderful project every month and we have a great time and I look forward to it. But, besides the projects she comes up with, we bring swaps every month. Whoevers turn it is to host chooses the type,color,sentiment ect that we use on it. When I made this card we were to use brown, blue and it had to be a sympanthy card so this is mine. 
I really like how it turned out, I use some SU products and other CS. the stamp set is SU and the embellishment is also SU. The demonstrator that we have does not require that you only submit SU but I try as much as I can.
I will be trying to update my blog a little more now that I had someone show me how to use this new blog site, Thanks to www.kellySCreavtiveDreams.blogspot.com  she happens to be my sister in law and was in Oklahoma to visit this past weekend, we had a great visit. Check out her blog she does a great job.
Thanks for stopping by: Kelly






1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the color combo, Kelly. Sympathy cards always seem so difficult to do. I'm glad you chose that theme for your round.

Had to laugh.. I was linking to your blog when I read your post! Thanks for the link-back. I need to update my blog with 'ones I follow' and get yours in there.

Enjoyed our visit, too.
Hugs!